THIS IS AN ACTIVITY WAIVER & RELEASE FOR ALL THOSE PARTICIPATING IN THE TOUR THAT HAS BEEN BOOKED BY THE PURCHASER OF THE TOUR.
THAT IS CONDUCTED BY
Falls Creek Guiding Company of 6/4 Telemark Street, Falls Creek, 3699, Vic
(the “Activity Provider”)
IN CONSIDERATION OF the covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
- Consideration Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity described below, the Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider, its owners, directors, officers, employees, agents, assigns, legal representatives
and successors from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant’s participation in the activity described below, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
- The Participant understands that the Participant would not be permitted to participate in the activity described below unless the Participant signed this Agreement
- Details of Activity The Participant will participate in the following activity: e-bike riding, hiking and ski touring.
- Fitness to Participate The Participant acknowledges that the Participant does not have any physical limitations, medical ailments, physical or mental disabilities that would limit or prevent the Participant from participating in the above mentioned activity
- Full and Final Settlement The Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Participant has carefully read this Agreement, that the Participant fully understands the same, and that the Participant is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
- The Participant understands that by viewing this Agreement, the Participant agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss or personal injury that the Participant may sustain while participating in or
preparing for the above noted activity.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Agreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.
- Governing Law This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria.